The Revolutionary Union/Revolutionary Communist Party 1968-1980
By Aaron J. Leonard
with Conor A. Gallagher
• The first ever history of the largest Maoist organization to arise in the U.S. in the tumultuous 1960's-70s.
• The untold story of the FBI's massive “Internal Security” investigation of the Revolutionary Union/Revolutionary Communist Party, drawing on thousands of pages of formerly secret documents.
• Never-before revealed information on the collapse of Students for Democratic Society; the internal political struggles and the FBI’s efforts to leverage political differences to further their schismatic aims.
• America’s Secret Police
• What’s Missing Inside Llewyan Davis?
• The Bureau and the Journalist: Victor Riesel’s Secret Relationship with the FBI
• The FBI Informant File of Sheila Louise O’Connor
• TJ English and the Political Economy of Crime
• Awful Managers - Chavez, the Dominican Republic, & Global Capitalism
• The Hollow Glory of Zero Dark Thirty
• Lincoln: The Underbelly of the Democratic Process
• Author of "Pity the Billionaire" Maps Our Ideological Fantasy World
• Thomas Friedman: Imperial Messenger: Interview with Belen Fernandez
• Surveillance, empire and the future — Glenn Greenwald’s No Place to Hide
• Profiting Without Producing' stands to restrain finance and fight for socialism - Interview with Costast Lapavitsas
• Disassembly Required — Discussing modern capitalism from economics 101 to neoliberalism — An interview with Geoff Mann
• Singing songs for the people: James Connolly comes to life in a new book of revolutionary songs --An interview with Mat Callahn
• Dragging secrets into daylight: An interview with Eveline Lubbers
• Leo Panitch & Sam Gindin: The Making of Global Capitalism
• Capitalism, the infernal machine: An interview with Fredric Jameson
• New York minutes: Observations and aims in Occupy Wall Street
• A conversation about Occupy Wall Street: 'Making the impossible seem possible’
• Occupy political change. Report from Communism: A New Beginning?
• David Harvey: Taking back the streets for anti-capitalist struggles
Horrible Secrets of Operation Paperclip: An Interview with Annie
• Marc Lendler: Every Idea an Incitement
• Stalin's General: The Life of Georgy Zhukov: An interview with Geoffrey Roberts
• Tacit Subjects: Belonging and Same-Sex Desire Among Dominican Immigrant Men
• Geoffrey Roberts's "Molotov: Stalin's Cold Warrior”
• Lateral Thoughts: Some Overlooked Basic Principles
• Neil deGrasse Tyson makes the case for space exploration